|1st International Symposium on Behavior-based Safety and Safety Management
||1st International Symposium on Behavior-based Safety and Safety Management
||September 23-26, 2011
||Beijing Xijiao Hotel
||18 Wangzhuang Road, Haidian District, Beijing 10083, PR China
||China University of Mining and Technology(Beijing)
China Association of Occupational Safety and Health
Institute of Public Safety, Tsinghua University
All accepted papers will be indexed by EI/ISTP
All of the papers in the field of following topics are welcomed:
Foundamental Safety Management Theory
Safety Management System
Safety Management Organizational Structure
Safety Training System and Techniques
Safety Performance Management
Safety Legislation and Safety Supervision
Social Responsibility Management
The Application of Behavior-based Safety:
Computer Application and Virtual Reality Safety Training
Industrial Applications of the Behavior-based Safety and Safety Management
Application of the Behavior-based Safety in Mining Industry
|Features for the Symposium
- ● The topics for the symposium will be focused on safety management. Different industries can participate it as it is not directed to a particular industry. Almost all of the official accident investigation reports show that the accidents that have occurred are caused by liability lacking and management problems. And the Liability lacking and management problems are common problems faced by all industries.
- ● It is the first international symposium from two aspects, one is that it' s organized by domestic academic institutions, and the other is that it takes "Behavior-Based Safety and Safety Management" as its topics.
- ● Almost all of the organizers, co-organizers and supporters of the symposium have broad international academic background. A wide range of well-known domestic and abroad institutions are invited to participate the symposium. The consulting market of Behavior-Based Safety in China grows fast, and the symposium is deeply concerned and participated by domestic and foreign researchers, entrepreneurs and government officials.
- ● English will be official language. All of the programs for the symposium will be arranged in accordance with international practice, and a dinner party will be held on the opening eve of the symposium. During the party, participants can freely communicate with each other, which will be very helpful to enhance the effect of academic exchanges during the meeting.
- ● The symposium will make a great sense for both academic research and industrial application. The symposium will propose important recommendations for the reform of education system of safety science, and also for the strategies for accident prevention and safety management in industries.
- ● The participants will get much more gains from the exhibition that will be held at the conference venue. During the exhibition, participants will have a good chance to communicate with related companies and find cooperation partners.
- ● Benefits for companies: entrepreneurs can found the best approaches for themselves to improve accident prevention and safety management. And the academic research will be more business-oriented.
- ● An industrial tour will be arranged. Participants will get a chance to visit the enterprises around Beijing.
- ● The culture and entertainment programs for participants will be arranged.
- ● The registration fee will be discounted for students.
- ● Simultaneous interpretation will be arranged for some sessions of the symposium.
- ● Papers on emergency management are also welcomed although this symposium focuses on accident prevention.
- ● Your paper/presentations will be arranged to the right session, you will communicate with people who are interested in your topic.
||Registration before July 30
||Registration after July 30
2500RMB/paper(400USD/paper or 320Euro/paper)
Maximum length of paper is 5 pages, each additional page will be charged for 500 RMB(80 USD/ 60Euro)
(220USD/person or 180Euro/person)
(250USD/person or 200Euro/person)